A Practical Guide for Improving Sabbath School in the Inter-American Division offers us data and recommendations on the oldest Adventist school with millions of students in every country in the world, and we will find:
- the history of the Sabbath School.
- the best way for all believers to participate in it.
- leaders and responsibilities.
- organizing and developing a Sabbath School.
- how to make it more attractive to children, adolescents, and young people.
- improving Sabbath School schedules.
- how to preach the gospel through Sabbath School.
- ideas for training Sabbath School teachers.
- organizing special events.
Dimensions: 17 x 24.5 cm
Author: Resources for an Effective Sabbath School
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.