This book presents:
- The place it holds; what the purpose and authority of the Bible are.
- How to choose a version of the Bible.
- Differences between revelation, inspiration, and illumination.
- How the Bible was compiled and transmitted.
- How we are to interpret the inspired writings, both biblical and those of Ellen G. White.
- Once we have biblical knowledge, how to prepare ourselves to impart it to others. Good Teachers, Better Sabbath School is definitely an invaluable tool for both teachers and Sabbath School leaders as well as for any members who want to improve their biblical knowledge.
Dimensions: 17 x 24.5 cm
Author: Resources for an Effective Sabbath School
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.